Thieman Manufacturing Technologies
REPORTS TO: Human Resource Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position must be able to communicate effectively. Must be able to interact with customers and provide administrative support to a department and/or manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. (Any one-job incumbent may not perform all the duties and responsibilities listed, nor do the listed examples include all the duties and responsibilities performed by this position).
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, mail processing and filing.
- Process daily invoicing; including entering, printing, mailing and filing.
- Maintain filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Provide office orientation for new employees.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Ability to exercise individual initiative and discretion in confidential matters and to respect confidential matters.
- Excellent customer service capabilities with the ability to maintain friendly, courteous and tactful manner and clearly convey a willingness to be of service.
- Must have strong computer/PC skills in Microsoft Office. Experience in Global Shop Solutions a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must pay attention to detail, organized, accurate, and the ability to multi-task.
- Positive, self-motivated and willing to take initiative as required. Self-starter with the ability to work independently and/or in a cross-functional work team environment in cooperation with other employees and management to meet demands of our customers.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Overtime is required on occasion. Sometimes only short notice is provided.
- Must keep work area neat and clean.
- Help train and assist new operators.
- Have understanding of how to perform job safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must wear & maintain proper PPE.
Educational Experience: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Computer Requirements: Prefer experience in MRP/ERP operating system and the willingness to learn other software programs as needs. Experience in Global Shop Solutions is a plus.
Experience Needed: Prefer minimum of 2 years of experience in related function.